Sales Representative - Retirement Services - Pittsburgh, PA - #215381
Job Area: Sales Business Area: RIS Distribution Location: PA - Pittsburgh Career Category: Experienced Professional Full/Part Time: Full Time Regular/Temporary: Regular Date Posted: 11/15/2013
Drive high volumes of case sales in a regional area by calling on advisors to promote the sale of defined contribution and defined benefit products targeted for retirement plans up to $2M in assets.
It's about having that SALES DNA...
It's about a new opportunity in the retirement industry with a reputable company committed to the business.
It's about having the competitive innate drive to want to do more, sell more, be more with the next step in your career-all while having a reputable company in your corner.
Get ready take your career to the next level with a company and management team who are dedicated to being the top notch 401K organization in the country.
The Principal Financial Group is seeking sales focused professionals in the Pittsburgh area to join our Retirement Sales and Service Team as a Sales Representative-Retirement Services.
Your skills are valuable, make a wise choice and invest them with us!
As a Sales Representative for The Principal, your business development and relationship management expertise will drive success and take this territory to the next level! As you partner with local intermediaries, you will use your sales and presentation skills to position our products as the ultimate solution for the client.
You will have the opportunity to apply your past experience in sales and/or marketing in a new and rewarding way to accomplish the following:
- Drive plan count sales in a regional area by calling on intermediaries including financial advisors, CPAs, TPAs, and Attorneys to promote the sale of retirement plan solutions within the emerging market space
- Build and establish relationships and share consultative strategies with financial advisors
What do we have to offer our Retirement Plan Sales Reps that stands out?
The unique opportunity to work in a local Retirement Sales and Service Office where you have the opportunity to collaborate with members of the team who all work together to service the clients in the market.
This position offers a winning combination for an individual who is ready to step up to the plate.
Successful candidates will have the following Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of corporate retirement plan related sales, corporate retirement plan service experience, or related retirement experience
- Additional licensing would be required based on state/federal laws and/or company policy in accordance to the current licensing policy
- Strong/professional communication skills
- Ability to conduct sales presentations
- Basic computer skills
- Strong work ... For full description follow application link.