FOR US, IT\'S A MISSION
At Company , we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Company , each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* Support initiatives in the deployment of the planned IT Governance Risk and Compliance GRC tool
* Assist with analyses and maturity of risk management with IT Processes as assigned.
* Assist in development and execution of Data Classification program.
* Assist in compiling required documentation and presentations for IT Risk Governance.
* Perform basic data entry into IT GRC tool.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Company hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* The successful candidate will have preferably completed a minimum of their junior year and be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in a Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related Technology degree program, or a related field of study. A minimum 3.0 GPA is strongly preferred, however, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Must possess knowledge of Information Security and Technology, IT risks and controls framework, data protection and data classification
* Must possess excellent information technology skills, ability to complete assigned project tasks, customer service focused attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong organization skills, excellent attention to detail.
* Proficiency in s