Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs
Uses multi-line telephones
Process accounts receivable
Flexible hours: 34 to 40 hours weekly (varies)
Every other Sunday and 1 Saturday a month with 2 evenings. Daytime negotiable after working and learning system.
Ex-Offender friendly and must demonstrate patience.
As a dispatcher, you are responsible for scheduling and dispatching workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles for conveyance of materials, freight, or passengers, or for normal installation, service, or emergency repairs rendered outside the place of business. Duties may include using radio, telephone, or computer to transmit assignments and compiling statistics and reports on work progress.
- Call customers, confirming arrival times and dates.
- Consistently reinforce all company policies and procedures with all team members to insure total customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate vehicle maintenance & scheduling with Maintenance garage.
- Control incoming & outgoing activity in all warehouses.
- Ability to listen, speak plainly and communicate effectively will be necessary
- Ability to Multitask
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. or military experience is desired.
- Must work with different teams in warehouse (drivers, movers, foreman, managers)